Sunday, April 10, 2016

depth

I used to dig deep when blogging, sharing the minutia of life altering realities Publishing a big book and donating a kidney come to mind. 

Writing was my solace, my therapy, my exploration of situations and feelings I couldn't quite talk about. 

It's not that I don't have those anymore. 

A child leaving for college. A parent who's been in the hospital for most of this year. A body that's shifting towards the unknown. 

But I don't need to examine and purge the way I used to. 

Which makes me wonder if I still have valid thoughts to put out into the world that might resonate with other people. 

I'm thinking that writing more regularly will help tap back into that. 

Or maybe what will resonate most is this feeling of uber juggling and handling and coping and dealing that so many of us are going through. 

No comments: