Thursday, November 26, 2009

I will be thankful later . . .

I JUST WOKE UP THINKING THANKSGIVING WAS TOMORROW. OMG!!!

And now the freneticism begins. But, as I start getting super crazy, there's still a tiny bit of calm and gratitude because my family is super mellow and will be fine with whatever is. I am grateful for them. That I have a place for them to come. That they want to be with me. That I have plenty of food for people to eat. That I live across the street from the supermarket because I'm sure I'll be there at least 5 more times today. That my kids like helping make potatoes.

I am not grateful for Sponge Bob and if I have to listen to that scratchy voice for one more second, one of us won't make it.

Happy happy Thanksgiving. Wishing love and light, gratitude and thanks. Peace and fun. Whether with people you enjoy, people you dread seeing, or if you're by yourself today, I wish you a moment of quiet, to soak it all in, and appreciate that you're here.

xo

No comments: