Monday, October 11, 2010

This is me complaining

I'm tired. Fucking tired.

Overwhelmed.

At wit's end.

Discombobulated.

Wiped out.

Unnerved.

My brother and sister are in different hospitals and there's not much I can do for either one. My own family is showing ever deepening cracks. They're scared too and perhaps my full disclosure stance is too much for everyone. 

There are hurt feelings. People not talking. Crazy behavior. Miscommunication. As if the illnesses weren't enough. 

I've taken on more than I can handle but I can't imagine handling it any differently. 

Having said all that, it's a beautiful day. I'm taking a break from it all and stopped off for a pedicure. Sitting still with someone draping hot towels across my sore legs is delightful. My kids are upstairs, exploring a new game together. My nose is starting to heal from the piercing. And GLEE is on tomorrow. 

Sent from my iPhone

www.elissastein.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that you got your nose pierced throughout all this...:)
Hang in there...!