Sunday, January 3, 2021

blogging

I decided to write for a bit and see if I still wanted to write. 

The jury is out.

My life is in a different place than it was when I spilled my guts before. I used to get up and writing was the first thing I did every morning. There were remnants of dreams in my mind and children still sleeping and long days to slog through - writing was my escape in the minutes before everything else crashed me back to reality. But these days days are different. 

I meditate as soon as I get up. 

I check time hop and see what I was doing in years past. 

I do legs up the wall and roll my feet on a golf ball and stretch my upper back on yoga blocks. 

I've found other ways of space and time to help me stay grounded and present. 

Writing isn't a habit yet. It's something that I keep almost forgetting to do.

I'm still on the fence. 

We'll see. 

No comments: